found here:Avocado and Edamame Salad — Joy the Baker
|Avocado and Edamame Salad||
- 1 16-ounce bag frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon grated fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons honey
- scant 1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- juice of 1 lime
- pinch of salt and fresh cracked pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 5 to 8 radishes, sliced
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- sesame seeds
- Bring about 4 cups of water to boil in a medium saucepan. Add edamame and boil for just a few minutes, until cooked through but still with a slight bite to them. Drain and allow to cool.
- In the meantime, make the dressing.
- In a small bowl, whisk together rice wine vinegar, oil, garlic, ginger, lime, and salt and pepper. Whisk together until completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cooled edamame, green onion, parsley, radishes, and a sprinkling of sesame seeds. Toss together. Add dressing to desired amount. It’s that easy!
- Salad lasts up to 4 days in the fridge, but be warned, the radishes will start the loose their red color… just so you know.