Most requested food to bring for holiday get-together is my Crock-Pot Ham. Even my 9 year old niece has been requesting I bring it for her birthdays. That’s the best compliment ever!!!
Above, I finally got a picture of the finished product. It may not look very pretty. It’s difficult to cut slices, it’s just so tender, it falls apart. That means, it’s perfect!
Brown sugar spread on the bottom of crock-pot.
Brown sugar rubbed onto the ham.
Honey drizzled all over ham.
orange juice for added moisture.
The lid won’t fit, so cover with tin foil. Push the foil down around the edges, so the moisture stays inside better.
This is hands down the best ham recipe ever, if I must say so myself & it’s an easy crock-pot ham recipe. Can’t get any better then that.
Make sure it’s not spiral cut for this recipe. I can’t stress this enough. If it is it will just dry out. I usually look for the largest ham I can find 12-15 lbs. Then it barely fits in my largest crock-pot. I’ve had to cut a little bit off the small end once. The recipe is the same, whatever size you get. I’ve thought about getting a smaller one, but it just wouldn’t be enough. I’ve been told I might think about bringing a second one. Everyone love to take some of the leftovers. It makes the best soups ever, oh my….
Enjoy this crock-pot ham…
- 1 8-10 lb. ham
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup orange juice
- Spread brown sugar on the bottom of crock-pot.
- Rub brown sugar onto the ham.
- Drizzle honey all over ham.
- Add orange juice for added moisture.
- The lid won’t fit, so cover with tin foil. Push the foil down around the edges, so the moisture stays inside better.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours. Longer for larger ham.
- Cut & serve with juices. Well, break apart & serve. Enjoy!