This Easy Enchilada Burritos recipe is on of my favorite go-to meals. You just open the package & plop it in the crock-pot.
I usually use the pre shredded cheese. I just happened to have this block of cheese this time & needed to use it up. You can use any of the frozen burritos. I use these packs of the little ones because they fit in the crock-pot best.
All you need is a pack of small frozen burritos, a 12 oz. can of enchilada sauce. a cup or so of shredded cheese & of course your Crock-pot.It smells so good while cooking.
This is right after I put everything in the Crok-pot.
- 1 pack of small frozen burritos
- 12 oz. can of enchilada sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Sour Cream optional
- Avocado slices optional
- Arrange frozen burritos on bottom of crock-pot.
- Pour enchilada sauce evenly over burritos.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Top with optional toppings.
All you need is a pack of small frozen burritos, a 12 oz. can of enchilada sauce. a cup or so of shredded cheese & of course your Crock-pot.
I’m always looking for easy recipes. What are some of your favorites? Please add in the comments, so we can all enjoy 🙂