Peppermint Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 roll Pillsbury Peppermint Sugar Cookie Dough
- 8 (3 ounce) scoops ice cream (whatever flavor you like)
- assorted sprinkles
- crushed peppermint candies
- Bake 16 Peppermint Sugar Cookies according to the package directions. Cool completely.
- Scoop ice cream and place on one cookie. Add another cookie to the top and press together.
- Roll the sides of the ice cream into sprinkles (or crushed peppermints) and wrap with plastic wrap or parchment paper. Keep frozen in the freezer until ready to serve.