Ok, I have to write this post quick. I made this Pumpkin Crisp Friday night & brought it with me to my neighbors house. It was such a huge hit, I just got a text asking for the recipe. Thanks Loraine & here ya go… I knew my family doesn’t eat this stuff that much (well , except for me…), so this was the perfect chance for me to make it & not eat all of it.
I made this Pumpkin Crisp in my large bar pan from Pampered Chef. Makes everything better.
- Pumpkin Crisp
- serves 9-10
- 15 ounce can pumpkin
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup butter
- whipped cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Pour into a 9 x 13 baking dish. Sprinkle cake mix over pumpkin mixture in an even layer.
- Sprinkle pecans all over evenly.
- Pour butter over evenly over pecans, moistening all the cake mix.
- Bake for 70-80 minuets, or until golden brown. Allow to cool and serve with whipped cream on top.
Please Rate this if you Love it. Thanks, Peggy