These cabbage wedges taste great alongside roasted beef or pork.
- Yield Serves 6
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 more tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium head green cabbage, cut into 1-inch-thick rounds
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon caraway or fennel seeds
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Brush a rimmed baking sheet with 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil. Place 1 medium head green cabbage, cut into 1-inch-thick rounds, in a single layer on sheet and brush with 2 tablespoons oil. Season with coarse salt and ground pepper and sprinkle with 1 teaspoon caraway or fennel seeds. Roast until cabbage is tender and edges are golden, 40 to 45 minutes.
Roasted Cabbage Wedges – Martha Stewart Recipes