Best Fruit Smoothies with Almond Milk
Try this fruit smoothie with almond milk recipes and keep your health inside and outside.
Consuming the fruit smoothie with almond milk every day can give you many benefits such as keeping your body fit and energized.
The sweet flavor and the nutrients from the ingredients of the smoothie will make your diet run well.
Furthermore, you can have delicious and healthy smoothie recipes with almond milk to get complete nutrition.
Try these recipes of the fruit smoothie with almond milk and find the best suitable and tasty smoothie to support your health and diet.
Berry Mango Smoothie with Almond Milk
● 1/2 or 1 mango
● 1 cucumber
● 3 ounces almond milk
● 1/2 handful of strawberries
● 1/2 cup fat-free yogurt
How to Make
1) Cut mango in half, add slices of cucumber, almond milk, and slices of strawberries into a blender.
2) Put the fat-free yogurt on the top of the ingredients and blend all the ingredients until the texture becomes smooth and rich.
3) Pour the smoothie into a glass and serve it chill.
Berry mango smoothie with almond milk tastes great and fresh. It also has vegetables.
This fruit smoothie with almond milk has low-calorie intake and complete nutrients which are good for your health.
The berry in the smoothie is also good for the digestion. You can also make this smoothie in the morning to serve to your family.
Mixed Fruit Smoothie with Almond Milk
● 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
● Half of medium banana (cut into slices)
● 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
● 1/4 cup fresh mango
● 2 cups chilled vanilla almond milk
How to Make
1) Put the ingredients like frozen strawberries, slices of banana, frozen blueberries, mango into a blender. Add 2 cups of the chilled almond milk with vanilla flavor.
2) Blend all the ingredients until the ingredients become creamy and smooth.
3) Put the smoothie into a chilled glass and enjoy the fresh fruit flavor from this smoothie.
Mixed fruit smoothie with almond milk contains high anti-oxidant, fiber, and vitamins that are good for the digestion. You can consume this fruit smoothie with almond to keep your body fit.
Mixed Berry Smoothie with Almond Milk
● 1/4 cup of goji berries
● 1/4 cup spinach
● 2 cups unsweetened vanilla flavored almond milk
● 2 cup mixed berries
How to Make
1. Mix the spinach, mixed berries, goji berries, and unsweetened vanilla flavored-almond milk and blend them.
2. Wait for the texture of all ingredients become thick and smooth. Wait around 1 to 2 minutes.
3. Put the mixed berry smoothie into a glass.
4. Garnish the top of the smoothie with mint and extra berries.
5. Serve the smoothie directly and enjoy the fresh and healthy taste.
Drink this mixed fruit smoothie with almond milk every day to make your body healthy. Also, the berries in this smoothie are good for diet and contain high vitamin C and antioxidant that can protect you and your family from free radical, flu, and colds.
Chocolate Banana Smoothie with Almond Milk
● 2 tablespoons almond butter
● The slices of 2 medium bananas
● 1 tablespoon chia seeds
● 1 cup unsweetened almond milk with vanilla flavor
● 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
● Mini chocolate chips or sliced almonds for garnish
● 5-8 ice cubes (optional)
How to Make
1) Put the banana slices, unsweetened almond milk with vanilla flavor, almond butter, cocoa powder, chia seeds, and ice cubes in the blender.
2) Blend all the ingredients on high speed until they become a mixed puree. Make sure the texture become completely smooth.
3) Serve the smoothie in a glass and garnish the top of the smoothie with mini chocolate chips or sliced almonds.
4) Serve and drink it immediately.
Banana in the mixed fruit smoothie with almond milk contains nutrients such as vitamin, magnesium, calcium, and fiber. Those nutrients can keep you energized and make your bone strong and healthy. Also, the nutrients in chia seeds can lower the cholesterol in your blood.
Mango Pineapple Ginger Smoothie with Almond Milk
● 1/2 mango
● The slices of pineapple
● 2 tablespoons unsweetened almond milk
● 1 teaspoon grated ginger
● 4-6 ice cubes
How to Make
1) Just combine the mango, slices of pineapple, ginger, the unsweetened almond milk into the blender.
2) Blend all of the ingredients into a blender and blend it until it is smooth.
3) Choose a powerful blender to blend the ice cubes properly.
4) Pour the smoothie into a glass, put the garnish of the slice of mango and pineapple.
5) Serve it immediately.
The ingredients in this mango pineapple ginger smoothie with almond milk are low in calories but high in antioxidants, which are good for your health and your sugar craving. This type of fruit smoothie with almond milk can boost your immune system and can help your digestion. This smoothie is good to consume by your family, too.
Try all these recipes and find out which one gives the best taste. Consume the fruit smoothie with almond milk or combine this with any fruit and feel the endless advantages to your health.